October 08, 2013

Lush - Whoosh Shower Jelly - Review











Lush - Whoosh Shower Jelly

The very first thing you will notice, when you open a tub of Lush Whoosh Shower Jelly, is a blast of a citrus-y strong fresh fragrance and Bam! You are sold. I speak from personal experience. This is one of those bring-you-to-life sort of stuff that you hear about. The sea blue-teal color, the wobbly shape, hence the name, fascinates me. Indeed, this blue will beat your blues. I use this most when I am in low spirits or when I am in some fun or pampering mood. This will instantly activate your senses.

Lush defines this appropriately:
“Looking for the drive to help you take on the world? Let Whoosh shower jelly sort out your cloudy, sleepy, head and give you a boost to wake you up. Our triple-citrus wobbly wash gets you squeaky clean with its invigorating and energizing blend of fresh lemon, lime, and grapefruit juices. And just in case your mental faculty is really struggling, we’ve thrown in revitalizing rosemary and balancing geranium to kick-start your senses even more. What are you waiting for? Rise and shine and get in the shower - the world is yours and the day awaits!

You don’t need a lot. I take a tiny bit of this and apply this holding inside a loofah. Comes in contact with damp skin and lathers extremely well. Then let it do its wonders. The ingredients are loaded with amazing essential oils and lemon juice to keep you wide-awake. The smell lingers forever but isn't too overpowering. I was right to fall in love with this, on the spot.

If you want to take it up a notch, try freezing it before use. Using it cold is best for Indian summers, will give you that (extra) boost you need right after a long tiring day at work. The jelly consistency might bother some, but you will love this product so much and if use it with a loofah, nothing will bother you.

Lush also suggests that this can be used on hair as well. However, I am a little skeptical about that. So, I stick to using this over my body only.

Overall, has no real benefits but is amazing for its fun shape & exciting scent and this outweighs the former. For those who are not keen on strong smelling products, won’t like this and others who try it once, won’t be able to stop going back to this.

This is available at all Lush stores across the world and also online in some countries. I bought this for INR 410 for 100g tub.


Are you going to try this?


Cheers!

Follow Happy Locks:
Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments - anything you want to say - about the post or my blog- any feedback or just about anything in the world - I am all ears :)
I love reading your little notes and they always make me happy
I will get back to you as soon as possible
Thank you for reading Happy Locks